1. Comparison made with OnePlus Open Voyager Black without protective film with a sample mean of 239.39g. Actual product weight may vary depending on device specification and manufacturing process. Fold refers to smartphones with the word “Fold” in their names, excluding flip style phones. Pro Max refers to Apple 14 Pro Max.
2. Comparison made between OnePlus proprietary cobalt molybdenum alloy used in device hinge compared to strength of 316L surgical-grade stainless steel at 480MPa.
3. Based on drop tests comparing Ceramic Guard to Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus®.
4. With a full-well capacity of 40,000e, Sony Semiconductor Solutions Group states that the dual-layer transistor pixel technology "approximately double the saturation signal level relative to conventional image sensors" which refers to a comparison between "conventional back-illuminated CMOS image sensor and 1μm square conversion when this technology is applied." https://www.sony-semicon.com/en/technology/mobile/2-layer-pixel.html
5. According to Sony Semiconductor Solutions Group's specification 40,000e (Sony LYT-T808) and 48,000e (IMX989)
6. The OnePlus Open can capture 4K videos in Dolby Vision HDR format at 30fps.
7. Battery charging data comes from the OnePlus lab. Test date: 8.16, 2023. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official SUPERVOOC Power Adapter and Smart Rapid Charging Mode turned on. The screen stays off during the entire charging process. 67W SUPERVOOC refers to the output power of the adapter as 67W, actual charging performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions. Actual battery life experienced by users may be affected by environmental factors, including network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, number of recharges, usage habits, device age, and other settings.
8. The typical battery capacity of the OnePlus Open is 3295 and 1510 mAh respectively, or the total equivalent of 4805 mAh battery power. The battery is non-removable. Actual battery life is subject to various factors such as the network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, and the total number of charging cycles. Features and product availability vary across markets.
9. Networks and signal frequency bands may vary depending on locations, the environment and local operators.
10. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, dimensions and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
11. All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and/or provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual Performance may vary due to individual product differences from manufacturing variations, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
12. The products on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes changes to the content, features, and functions of the products. Changes may be made due to legal, business, technical, or other reasons. Please always refer to the specific product for the most up-to-date information.
13. Product specifications and claims are subject to change without notice, which may include (but is not limited to) variances caused by different software versions. For up to date product information, please visit oneplus.com/open.