1. Each eligible participant needs to log-in to the OnePlus account to participate in the OnePlus Trivia quiz campaign and lucky draw.
2. Each eligible participant can participate by answering questions. After completing each quiz, participants can get a lucky draw opportunity to win a free OnePlus 11 5G or other coupons applied to OnePlus Online Store.
3. Each participant can only submit the answer once, and cannot change the question or answer the question again after submission. Participants can get the hint from OnePlus official social accounts.
4. There are a total of seven rounds and one quiz will be released each day while more on Feb. 7th.
5.This campaign is valid from Feb.1st 2023 to Feb.7th, 2023.
6. Prizes for lucky draw can be redeemed on oneplus.com or via the OnePlus Store app. Prizes can only redeemed when online purchases and products are available via the winner's corresponding country during the campaign period.
For detailed information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the OnePlus Stan Pop quiz.
Terms and Conditions
This campaign is brought to you by : 1) in the UK, Unumplus Limited with registered address at Black Bull Yard 18a Hatton Wall, Second Floor, London, England, EC1N 8JH; 2) for other EU countries excluding Germany, Reflection Investment B.V., with its registered address at Hofplein 20,3032AC Rotterdam, Netherlands. (collectively the “Company” or “OnePlus”). By participating in the campaign you agree be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully before you participate in the campaign and keep a copy for your records.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN:
1. This campaign is named "OnePlus Trivia Quiz"
2. Subject to the Company’s reasonable discretion, the campaign is open to individuals over the age of eighteen (18) residing in and having a delivery address in the United Kingdom, Italy, Denmark, Poland, Finland, Netherlands, France, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, and Slovakia (“Territory”)..
3. This campaign is valid from Feb.1st 2023 to Feb.7th, 2023.
AWARDS AND ALLOCATION:
4. Campaign process:
a) Each eligible participant needs to log-in to the OnePlus account to participate in the OnePlus Trivia quiz campaign and lucky draw.
b) Each eligible participant can participate by answering questions. After completing each quiz, participants will get a chance to receive corresponding rewards.
c) There are a total of seven rounds and one quiz will be released each day while more on Feb. 7th.
d) Each participant can only submit the answer once, and cannot change the question or answer the question again after submission. Participants can get the hint from OnePlus official social accounts.
5. Awards for all participants
a) Participants who answer our quiz correctly will have a chance to have a lucky draw. The winners will be selected at random. The number of winners and prizes are:
• 3 winners will receive a redeem code for a OnePlus11 5G (16GB+256GB);
• 50 winners will receive a redeem code for a pair of OnePlus Buds Z2;
• 800 winners will receive a coupon for 100 EUR/GBP off order over 1000 EUR/GBP
• 1000 winners will receive a coupon for 20 EUR/GBP off on OnePlus Buds Pro 2
The redeem code or coupon will be sent to the winner’s OnePlus account.
b) The winners for OnePlus 11 5G and OnePlus Buds Z2 will receive a redeem code to redeem the prize.
c) The coupons may only be used for the purchase of the specific product.
d) The redeem code and coupon are valid for 30 days after claiming. Winners can redeem the code or coupon on oneplus.com or OnePlus Store app where the online purchase is available in the corresponding country before stocks run out.
7. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the awards if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs.
8. Awards cannot be redeemed to cash, transferred, sold or used across accounts.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION:
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE:
10. By participating in this campaign, participants release Company, its employees, agents, affiliates, and assigns from any liability whatsoever, on any theory, and waive any claims and causes of action arising from or related to this campaign and/or fulfillment and/or use of the RedCoins, to the extent permitted by applicable law. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes any person’s or entity’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence or any other liability which may not be limited as a matter of law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES RESOLUTION:
11. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales (or by mandatory local laws, if applicable). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the rights of the consumer to rely on the mandatory local law.
12. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London to resolve any disputes that may arise. You may enforce your consumer protection rights according to the applicable local law.
13. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is legally possible and comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in terms of content. The same applies to any loopholes.
14. OnePlus is entitled to exclude participants from this campaign who violate these Terms and Conditions, provide false, misleading, or fraudulent information, use unfair means, and/or try to manipulate the election result. In addition, participation in the campaign via dubious, fake accounts is not permitted. If there is a reason for exclusion, OnePlus is entitled to withdraw the awards, reclaim the awards that have already been handed out, or demand compensation for the value.
15. OnePlus is entitled to early end or postpone the campaign. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and if proper execution of the campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
16. The participants agree that any tax (including the income tax) or another charge payable in conjunction with the awards is the sole responsibility of the participants.
Issued Date: [Feb. 1st, 2023]