App Permissions Setting
You can set the permissions for App through these methods:
1. Go to[Settings] - [Apps & notifications] - [App permissions] - select [bodysensors \ Calendar \ Camera \ Contacts \ Location \ Microphone \ Phone \ SMS \ Storage]: Enable permissions: The app uses the required permissions without asking you.
2. Disable permissions: Every time you start the app, your phone displays dialog boxes to ask you to grant the permissions that the app requires.
3. If you notice an issue in App permissions, try to update your phone to the latest software version and reboot phone to check if it is OK.
4. If the issue is not solved, reset your device after back up, go to[Settings]-[System]-[Reset options]-[Erase all data (Factory reset)].
* Pictures, settings and paths might differ from those of your phone, but that do not affect the description in this article.
You might also like