1. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory.
2.Compared to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Actual performance on the devices may vary. For more details of the mobile platform, please refer to the Qualcomm website:https://www.qualcomm.com/
2. Compared to the OnePlus 10 Pro. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Actual performance on the devices may vary. For more details of the mobile platform, please refer to the Qualcomm website:https://www.qualcomm.com/products/application/smartphones/snapdragon-8-series-mobile-platforms/snapdragon-8-gen-2-mobile platform
3. Compared to LPDDR5 RAM. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
4. Compared to UFS 3.1 ROM. Data comes from the OnePlus Test Laboratory.
5. The battery charging data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: December 18, 2022. Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official SUPERVOOC Power Adapter and Smart Rapid Charging Mode turned on. The screen stays off during the entire charging process. 100W SUPERVOOC refers to the output power of the adapter as 100W, actual charging performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions. Actual battery life experienced by users may be affected by environmental factors, including network environment, features and applications used, call and message frequency, number of recharges, usage habits, device age, and other settings.
6. Battery capacity will be at least 80%. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory.
7. Please turn on the Smart Rapid Charging mode function via phone settings to enjoy the supercharge effect.
8. All data comes from OnePlus test laboratory. Test conducted with a OnePlus 11 device with Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration turned on. Connected to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, this data was measured against the same device connected to a single Wi-Fi band (2.4GHz) on the same router. Supported apps are as follows; WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Lite, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Facebook Messenger Lite; Telegram, Truecaller, ShareChat, Snapchat, LINE, TikTok, TikTok Lite, MX Player, Likee, VMate 2019, Hotstar, YouTube, JioTV, Amazon Prime Video, Voot, Airtel TV, Netflix, HAGO, PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Firefox, mCent, Amazon India, Flipkart, Shopee, Lazada, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Twitter, Dailyhunt, UC News, JioNews, SHAREit, MyJio, Where is my Train, PhonePe, Zomato, and MyTelkomsel. Wi-Fi signal-specific criteria; strength of the respective Wi-Fi signal needs to be above -75 dBm; Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration will activate in 2 scenarios; either when Wi-Fi data speed’s falls below 200KB/s, with latency more than 220ms OR when (Wi-Fi) data speeds are downloading at a constant rate between 200KB/s and 2MB/s. Actual performance on the devices may vary.
9. Data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory, and in comparison, to the OnePlus 11 with Dual Wi-Fi Acceleration turned on.
10.Will be deactivated in accordance to legislations in select regions. Feature to be reactivated upon approval via OTA.
11. Compared to OnePlus 10 Pro. Data comes from OnePlus test laboratory.
12.Feature support may vary, due to regional availability and restrictions in part of the various content streaming providers.
Slike proizvoda i sadržaj na stranici služe samo u za ilustraciju. Stvarni proizvod (što, između ostalog, uključuje njegov izgled, boju, mjere i veličinu) i sadržaj prikazan na zaslonu (što, između ostalog, uključuje pozadinu, korisničko sučelje i sliku) mogu biti nešto drukčiji.
Svi su brojevi teoretski, dobiveni u kontroliranom testnom okruženju (pogledajte svaki pojedini opis) i dobiveni od dobavljača ili iz OnePlus laboratorija. Stvarna se radna svojstva mogu razlikovati zbog razlika u pojedinim proizvodima (na temelju malih odstupanja u postupku proizvodnje), verzija softvera, uvjeta korištenja i čimbenika u okolini. Uzmite u obzir stvarno iskustvo.
Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information. In the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page at oneplus.com/us/11.
Ovisno o ažuriranjima softvera telefona, navedene radnje mogu biti neznatno izmijenjene, a stvarni OTA sadržaj drukčiji od navedenog u specifikacijama.