Height: 163.0 mm
Width: 73.9 mm
Thickness: 8.55 mm
Size: 17.02 centimeters (6.7 inches) (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Resolution: 3216 X 1440 pixels 525 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20.1:9
Type: 120 Hz Fluid AMOLED with LTPO
Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Nature tone display
Video color enhancer
Screen color mode
Color vision enhancement
SCREEN COLOR TEMPERATURE
Bright HDR video mode
Multi-brightness color calibration
Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 12
CPU: Snapdragon® 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
5G Chipset: X65
GPU: Adreno 730
RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5
Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 2-LANE
Battery: 5,000 mAh (2S1P 2,500 mAh, non-removable)
Sensor: Sony IMX789
Sensor Size: 1/1.43"
Pixel Size: 1.12µm
Lens Quantity: 7P
Focal Length: 23mm equivalent
Sensor Size: 1/2.76"
Lens Quantity: 6P
Pixel Size: 1.0µm
Dual LED Flash
Multi Autofocus (All pixel omni-directional PDAF+LAF+CAF)
4K video at 30/60/120 FPS
8K video at 24 FPS
1080p video at 30/60 FPS
Super Slow Motion:1080p video at 240 fps,720p video at 480 fps
Time-Lapse:1080p at 30fps,4K at 30fps
Hasselblad Camera for Mobile, Nightscape, Ultra HDR, Smart Scene Recognition, Portrait Mode, Pro Mode, Panorama, Tilt-Shift mode, Long Exposure, 150° Mode, Dual-View Video, Retouch, Movie Mode, XPan Mode, Focus Peaking, Cat/Dog Face Focus, Raw file, Raw Plus file, Filters, Super Stable, Video Nightscape, Video HDR, Video Portrait, Focus Lock, Timelapse
Sensor: Sony IMX 615
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
1080p video at 30fps
Face Unlock, Ultrashot HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching
4x4 MIMO, 4CA, Support up to DL Cat 20 (1.17Gbps) / UL Cat 18 (200Mbps)
GSM：B2, 3, 5, 8
WCDMA：B1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 19
LTE-FDD：B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 66, 71
LTE-TDD：B38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48
5G NSA：n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78
5G SA：n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78
MIMO：B1,2,3,4,7,25,38,40,41,48,66, n1, n2, n3, n7, n25, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n77, n78
2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G / 5G，Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo (E1+E5a Dual Band), Beidou, A-GPS
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Ambient Light Sensor
Front RGB sensor
USB 3.1 GEN1
Support standard Type-C earphone
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Dual Stereo Speakers
Noise cancellation support
Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
Recording: WAV, AAC, AMR
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, DNG
Output: JPEG, DNG
OnePlus 10 Pro
80W SUPERVOOC Power Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Safety Information and Warranty Card
Screen Protector (pre-applied)
SIM Tray Ejector
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages and will not be repeated here. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page.
2. The weight of the phone is 200.5g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
3. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device.
4. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary, please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary, please refer to the actual situation.
5. The typical battery capacity is 5,000mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable.
6. The USB 3.1 GEN1 function requires a data cable that supports USB 3.1 GEN1 (non-standard configuration, sold separately). The standard data cable supports USB 2.0.
7. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary;
8. While the IMX789 sensor is 1/1.35” in size with 16:11 aspect ratio, different sensor areas are used based on specific user scenarios – with the effective sensor area up to 1/1.43” when taking photographs.
9. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.