Privacy & Legal
OnePlus has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 and EU Directive 2000/31/EC. If you believe that content posted on oneplus.net violates your copyright, please submit a takedown request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnePlus takes copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. It is OnePlus's policy to:
- Timely block access to or remove content OnePlus believes in good faith may contain material that infringes the copyrights of third parties and
- Remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that content accessible through oneplus.net infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following information to OnePlus listed below (consult legal counsel or refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OnePlus to locate the material. Please include IP address and GMT timestamp for the infringing material when submitting the notice;
- Contact information for the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number and a return e-mail address for reply purposes;
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- While not legally required by the DMCA, include "copyright violation" in the subject line of your e-mail to flag your DMCA Notice and bypass spam categorization; and
- Submit the notice of claimed copyright infringement to OnePlus, the email address we have registered with the Copyright office pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Act.
It is OnePlus's policy:
- To remove or disable access to the content identified in the notice of claimed infringement;
- to notify the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the content; and
- to terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers who are repeat infringers.
This document was last updated on 02/22/2016.