Terms and Conditions
This campaign is brought to you by OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (the “Company” or “OnePlus”)
The campaign is live from March 24, 11:00 AM GMT to April 4, 4:00 AM BST in the Europe region. By participating this campaign, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully before you participate in the campaign and keep a copy for your records.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the campaign:
a) Subject to the Company's reasonable discretion, the campaign is open to individuals over the age of eighteen (18) residing in any eligible region throughout the World ("Territory"). Due to legal restrictions, the Company is unable to accept participation from Sudan, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Cuba, the Crimea region, or any other countries/regions which may be subject to export controls or sanctions at the time of the campaign if their participation leads to the violation of to the relevant law or regulation.
b) Should shipping to a Participant's address be excessively difficult or expensive, the Company may, at its reasonable discretion, nominate an alternative participant. An eligible participant is referred to as "participant" or "you".
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN:
1. This campaign is named "Power of Ten."; The objective of the campaign is to reward the users of the OnePlus phones.
2. Eligible participants who meet the criteria above can participate in the campaign.
3. Each eligible participant can participate by verifying a OnePlus One device.
4. Eligible participants can verify their OnePlus One device by entering the order number and IMEI of the device.
a) Find your order number by visiting oneplus.com going to Your Account > Orders.
b) Find your IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your OnePlus One phone.
5. Verify your OnePlus One device from March 24, 11:00 AM GMT to April 4, 4:00 AM BST.
6. Each participant can only submit the required information (IMEI and OnePlus order number) once. Please make sure your information is correct before submission.
7. Each OnePlus One device can only be verified once.
AWARDS AND ALLOCATION:
8. Awards will be released at the OnePlus 10 Pro launch event (March 31, 3:30 PM BST, 5:30 PM EEST OR 4:30PM CEST).
a) A total of 100 participants worldwide, among which 33 participants are from the EU and the UK, will be selected to win four coupons worth €2990 (or equivalent in other local currency):
i. Three £899 off on any product coupons;
ii. One £293 off on any product coupon.
b) Other participants will win an assured award of 2990 RedCoins.
10. Coupons can only be used on oneplus.com or OnePlus Store app. If the order value exceeds the coupon value, you will need to pay the balance. If the order value is under the coupon value, you can use the coupon normally, but the balance of the coupon value will not be sent back to your account.
11. The awards will be randomly allocated from participants who verified OnePlus One device successfully on April 4, 10:00 AM BST, 12:00 PM EEST OR 11:00 AM CEST.
12. Awards will be added to your OnePlus accounts 24 hours after the award allocation. Coupons or RedCoins would be sent to the participants’ OnePlus Account directly and can be seen in the 'My Coupon' section or RedCoins section on oneplus.com or OnePlus Store app.
13. The awards are valid for one year after received, which will be indicated on your OnePlus Account. Please use them in time.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION:
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE:
15. By participating in this campaign, participants release Company, its employees, agents, affiliates, and assigns from any liability whatsoever, on any theory, and waive any and all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this campaign and/or fulfilment and/or use of the Coupons or RedCoins, to the extent permitted by applicable law. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes any person’s or entity’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence or any other liability which may not be limited as a matter of law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES RESOLUTION:
16. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales (or by mandatory local laws, if applicable).Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the rights of the consumer to rely on the mandatory local law.
17. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London to resolve any disputes that may arise.You may enforce your consumer protection rights according to the applicable local law.
18. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is legally possible and comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in terms of content.The same applies to any loopholes.
19. OnePlus is entitled to exclude participants from this campaign who violate these Terms and Conditions, provide false, misleading or fraudulent information, use unfair means and/or try to manipulate the selection result. In addition, participation in the campaign via dubious, fake accounts is not permitted. If there is a reason for exclusion, OnePlus is entitled to withdraw the awards, to reclaim the awards that have already been handed out, or to demand compensation for the value.
20. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and in the event that proper execution of the campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
21. OnePlus is entitled to early end or postpone the campaign. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and in the event that proper execution of the campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
22. The participants agree that any tax (including the income tax) or other charge payable in conjunction with the awards is the sole responsibility of the participants.