GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE:
11. By participating in this campaign, participants release Company, its employees, agents, affiliates, and assigns from any liability whatsoever, on any theory, and waive any and all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this campaign and/or fulfilment and/or use of the Coupons or redeem code, to the extent permitted by applicable law. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes any person’s or entity’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence or any other liability which may not be limited as a matter of law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES RESOLUTION:
12. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales (or by mandatory local laws, if applicable). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects the rights of the consumer to rely on the mandatory local law.
13. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London to resolve any disputes that may arise. You may enforce your consumer protection rights according to the applicable local law.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is legally possible and comes as close as possible to the invalid provision in terms of content. The same applies to any loopholes.
15. OnePlus is entitled to exclude participants from this campaign who violate these Terms and Conditions, provide false, misleading or fraudulent information, use unfair means and/or try to manipulate the selection result. In addition, participation in the campaign via dubious, fake accounts is not permitted. If there is a reason for exclusion, OnePlus is entitled to withdraw the awards, to reclaim the awards that have already been handed out, or to demand compensation for the value.
16. OnePlus is entitled to early end or postpone the campaign. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and in the event that proper execution of the campaign cannot be guaranteed for technical and/or legal reasons.
17. The participants agree that any tax (including the income tax) or other charge payable in conjunction with the awards is the sole responsibility of the participants.
Issued Date: [August 8, 2022]