The following rules (“Rules”) apply with respect to the OnePlus Nord AR Launch Livecast (“Livecast”):
1. The following actions are expressly prohibited with respect to the Livecast:
a. Using offensive or inappropriate language, including, without limitation, language that is sexually explicit, violent, racist, or sexist.
b. Showing a lack of respect and tolerance towards others.
c. Any content discussing on religious, racial or political beliefs.
d. “Doxxing” or threatening to reveal personal details of other users. You are advised not to reveal personal information about yourself on the Livecast.
e. Posting malware/phishing websites and other content that may be harmful to others.
f. Automated activity of any kind.
g. Posting any intellectual property of a third party without authorization. Please see OnePlus’s Copyright Policy if you have a takedown request.
2. If you find content that may fit the description above, do not engage with the user posting it. Instead, report such content to OnePlus.
3. OnePlus reserves the right to delete any content which violates the prohibitions listed in Section 1 and take appropriate disciplinary action in response, including but not limited to deleting postings and banning accounts. Learn More.
4. Only one account shall be permitted per user. OnePlus reserves the right to delete duplicative accounts.
5. By participating in the Livecast and posting content, you consent to OnePlus processing your personal data, including your user name/ID. OnePlus’s Privacy & Legal policy will apply. OnePlus may share posted content with partners and authorized licensees for Livecast administration.
6. By participating in the Livecast, you release OnePlus, its employees, agents, affiliates, and assigns from any liability whatsoever, on any theory, and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or relating to this Livecast, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7. OnePlus conducts the Livecast in accordance with all relevant equality and anti-discrimination law (whether in relation to race, sex, gender reassignment, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, pregnancy, maternity or otherwise).
8. Each term and provision of these Rules shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law and any invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision shall be deemed replaced by a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid, illegal or unenforceable term or provision.