OnePlus Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to OnePlus products sold in the Malaysia region. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OnePlus will provide maintenance services free of charge.
|Phone (with battery)||12 months|
Headphones, USB Cable, Charger
|Car Charger||12 months|
|Power Bank||12 months|
|Bluetooth Earphones||12 months|
|Smart Watches( Include Band )||12 months|
In Warranty quality commitment
1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new.
2. For OnePlus Smartphones, replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 months from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer.
3. If accessories need to be replaced, they will be exchanged and the warranty period for the replacement accessories will be renewed.
In Warranty instructions and principles
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the product and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example: user manual, warranty card, protect shell, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centers. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration material costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by OnePlus.
Instruction for Out of Warranty
This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-OnePlus official warranty commitments, such as verbal commitments by dealers;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
5.Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OnePlus accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example: casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
9. OnePlus accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, and Bluetooth Earphone can't enjoy warranty service if the Serial Number is untraceable.
10. Before the device is sent for maintenance, it had been removed demo by Service Centers.
Important notice and backup reminder for sending phones in for repair
1. When sending a phone in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the warranty will be invalid.
2. Before sending the machine in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, OnePlus Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
1. Under circumstances where the phone has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according such circumstances;
2. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.
3. For a request by you for mobile device unlocking service due to any reason whatsoever, kindly be informed of the following:
(i)The existing OnePlus software in the device will be erased in totality and be reinstalled with a new OnePlus software according to the device model, which will result in the loss of all data and information therein.
(ii)You are to provide proof of purchase of the device such as identification card, warranty card, purchase receipt and any other required documentations for verification purpose, failing which OnePlus and/or authorised service provider shall reject your request for unlocking service.
In view of the above, you expressly agree that the device unlocking service provided by OnePlus and/or authorised service provider shall be at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, OnePlus and/or authorised service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee that the provision of device unlocking service will meet your requirements, commit to the timeliness and safety of the service, nor against the occurrence of any errors arising from the provision of said service.