Size: 6.49 inches (The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners.)
Resolution: 1080*2400 (FHD+), 405 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Cover Glass: 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
4300 mAh (non-removable)
Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
4K video at 30 fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse 1080p 30fps, 4k 30fps
MIMO: 5GNR: n1/3/7/41/78; LTE: B1/3/7/38/41
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, SAR sensor
3.5mm headphone jack
3-choose-2 hybrid SIM slot (nano-SIM + nano-SIM/microSD)
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 190g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Actual refresh rate depends on settings, applications used, and processing limitations. Not all applications support 90Hz refresh rate. In the event of such limitations, refresh rate will be 60Hz;
5. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
6. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
7. The typical battery capacity is 4,300 mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
8. Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G suport available via OTA update at a future date. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
9. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
10. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
11. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.