Frequently Asked Questions
What does the admission include?
- Reserved seating
An epic OnePlus goodie bag that will include:
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2
- OnePlus Sketchbook
- OnePlus Sticker Set
- Snacks and refreshments
- A great time with the OnePlus community
Why does this event cost money to attend?
Although we want to include as many fans as possible, there will be limited seats available. Charging for admission helps us get an accurate head count of who will attend on the big day.
How do invite sales work?
Official invite sales are only through www.oneplus.com. You will receive an order confirmation once your payment has been processed successfully.
Can I buy invites at the venue?
Invites will not be sold at the venue. They are only available for purchase on www.oneplus.com.
Do I need to register when I arrive?
- Yes. The registration will start from 2.30 PM BST and close at 3.45 PM BST on October 10th 2019.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the doors close to allow us to start the event on time.
- Show your QR code to the OnePlus staff at the check-in area, which will be marked with signage.
- Please keep the email confirmation handy.
Do I need to print my order confirmation?
Not at all! Upon check-in, show us your ticket you received via email. Make sure you save it as a PDF or a screenshot in case you have trouble getting online at the door.
If I miss the check-in time, can I arrive late?
Please do not miss the check-in time. Once the check-in is closed, you will not be able to enter the venue.
What's the refund policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to issue refunds for invites purchased.
Will I be able to buy OnePlus products at this event?
OnePlus products will not be sold at this event.
Will I be able to try new OnePlus products at the event?
Yes, and you will be among the first in the world!
Is there an age limit to attend the event?
You must be over 16 years old to enter.
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
The venue address is Magazine London; 11 Ordnance Crescent, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0JH. The venue will not have parking spaces.
The nearest tube station is North Greenwich Station on the Jubilee line and a 3-minute walk
Bus: Numbers 129, 161, 188, 422 and 486 stop near the venue.
Boat: Regular service from Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, The London Eye and other piers. Alight at North Greenwich pier and a 9 minutes walk.
Kindly note that you are liable for your own vehicle’s safety and OnePlus will not be held responsible for any damage or theft.
Venue Address - Magazine London
11 Ordnance Crescent
London, SE10 0JH
What time will the event finish?
The main event should last approximately 1 hour, finish at 5 PM BST post which you will be able to enjoy and experience the after-show until 6.30 PM BST which you don’t want to miss!
What can I bring to the event?
You are welcome to bring devices to take pictures and film during the event, provided this does not cause any disruption. Please do not bring food or drinks to the venue.
Will I be able to leave and return to the event?
Unfortunately, once you leave re-admission will not be possible.
Can I film for my YouTube channel, or write about the event for my blog?
Yes, you're more than welcome to film and take photographs of the event (but it's up to you to get permission from anyone featured in the footage).
Will there be a security check at the venue?
A mandatory security bag check will be done at the entrance for all visitors.
- Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food items
- Narcotics and any other illegal items
- Pets or other animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers or any strong flashlights
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to contact us anytime. www.oneplus.com/support
Our top tips:
- Keep the QR code received by you on email handy as this will be scanned at the entrance.
- A screenshot of your QR code will also be accepted in case of telecom network issues.
- Plan your journey and make sure you arrive before the registrations close at 3:45 PM BST.
- Only bring essentials and check the prohibited items list.
- Look out for OnePlus staff at the event – we will help answer your questions.
- Get ready to experience 90Hz display, smooth like never before!
For more information, visit