1. Data on 80W SUPERVOOC comes from the OnePlus testing laboratory. Test date: March 24, 2022. Testing Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commenced from 1% using the official 80W SUPERVOOC fast charger. The screen remained off during the entire charging process. 15 minutes charging of the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G with 80W SUPERVOOC from 1% will charge to roughly 67% of battery that can be used for 23.4 hours under OnePlus DoU (Day of Use) model. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on specific charging environments and usage conditions.
2. The typical battery capacity of OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is 2 × 2250mAh, or the total equivalent of 4500mAh battery power. The battery is non-removable. The power consumption of the battery depends on various factors such as the network configuration, carrier network, signal strength, operating temperature, selected functions, vibration mode, backlight settings, browser usage, call frequency, and use patterns of voice, data, and other applications.
3. Based on OnePlus testing laboratory results. The Sony IMX766 achieved 56% higher light absorption than the IMX586 main sensor on the OnePlus 8T, 9R, and Nord 1 phone models.
4. Support for 5G is subject to actual network speed in your country and region, and may vary between carriers based on the country, region, or the usage environment. The 5G feature provides 5G services in areas where 5G networks are enabled. Actual network speed may vary depending on the carrier of the country and region and user environment.
5. Data based on testing results provided by MediaTek. Actual performance may vary.
6. The display is characterized by rounded corners and is measured according to a standard rectangle. The display size of OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is 6.43 inches (16.33cm). Due to the rounded corners and the camera cut-out, the actual visible area will be slightly smaller than stated screen size. The display resolution corresponds to a standard rectangle, and the actual effective pixel count of the screen is slightly lower.
7. Based on software updates to the phone, the above actions may be slightly modified, and the actual OTA content may be different from that specified.
Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary based on the aspect ratio selected, likewise for video pixels when capturing videos on different modes.
Изображения продукта и содержимого на экране представлены только для иллюстративных целей. Фактический вид телефона и содержимого может отличаться.
All numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus testing laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences (based on slight manufacturing variations), software versions, usage conditions, and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
As product batches and production and supply factors change in real time, in order to provide as accurate of product information as possible, including specifications and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise its text copy, picture effects, and other information on the page in real time in order to match information such as the actual product performance, specifications, indicators and parts. This disclaimer page is subject to modification and adjustment without notice. For the latest updates, please refer to the product page on oneplus.com.
OnePlus and are registered trademarks of OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and shall be used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. The mentioned product names of other companies may be trademarks of their respective owners.