OnePlus Malaysia Customer Service Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to OnePlus products sold in the Malaysia region. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OnePlus will provide maintenance services free of charge.
Warranty Policy Details:
|Object Types||Warranty Period|
|Whole Device||12 Months|
|Battery||Internal：12 Months，External：6 Months|
|Earphone/USB Cables/ Adapter||6|
|Car Charger/Power Bank||12|
|Smart Wristband/Watch（Whole Device）||12|
|Phone Leather Cover/Protective Cover||No Warranty|
|Phone Exchange||within 7 days after the device is purchased, found there is hardware issues on the phone, then proceed to exchange. 1 to 1 is not valid if it’s software issues, but can perform IW services.|
In Warranty instructions and principles
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the product and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example: user manual, warranty card, protect shell, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centers. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration material costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
Defects which are caused by the below conditions are warranty-void：
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-official warranty commitments, such as verbal commitments by dealers;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
5.Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non -official accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example: casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
9.Oneplus accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, and Bluetooth Earphone can't enjoy warranty service if the Serial Number is untraceable.
Parts Replacement Details:
|Parts Replacement（General）||In Warranty||Out of Warranty|
|Screen/PCB Replacement||6 months or the balance warranty period||6 months|
|Other Parts Replacement||3 months or the balance warranty period||3 months|
Important notice and backup reminder for sending phones in for repair
1. When sending a phone in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the warranty will be invalid.
2. Before sending the machine in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy,OnePlus Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
1. Under circumstances where the phone has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according such circumstances;
2. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.