Terms of Sales
Prices and currencies displayed at checkout are final. OnePlus does not charge extra transaction fees. If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary in accordance with exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer regarding any fees incurred. Note: the seller is Da Sheng International Trade Co., Limited (referred to here as "OnePlus"), located at Office E, 23/F, Maxgrand Plaza, 3 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Payments on oneplus.com are handled by PayPal or CyberSource and transmitted using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with 2048-bit encryption. OnePlus does not store or have access to your payment details. Your credit/debit card information is retained via PayPal’s or CyberSource’s servers.
OnePlus makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your Order Confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, (1) the item is no longer in stock; (2) the item is no longer being produced; (3) there is a price fluctuation; or (4) a Third Party notifies OnePlus that cancellation is necessary. If this is the case, OnePlus will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order. Unless the case involves violations of applicable national law, refund of the money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of OnePlus' liability to you for a cancelled order.
OnePlus phones purchased on oneplus.com come with a limited warranty of 1 year starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to OnePlus Customer Service at https://www.oneplus.com/hk_en/support.
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the first 1-year period.
OnePlus may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, we may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new OnePlus product.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Products not purchased from oneplus.com (We recommend you to contact the point of sale for support).
- Repair conducted by un-official repair centers.
Please contact OnePlus Customer Service for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
Return and Replacement Policy
OnePlus phones and accessories are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you are not satisfied with your OnePlus product for any reason, you may request a return within 15 calendar days of delivery. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will give you a full refund.
Hardware purchased directly from OnePlus is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery and for the duration of:
*Must be unopened and in original packaging.
Return requests made outside of the 15-day period will not be accepted. We may also choose not to accept returns in the event of:
- Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
- Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
- Customised customer contracts.
In all cases, we will inspect the product and verify the fault. To qualify for a replacement or refund, devices must be in "as new" condition and, with the original packaging. Accessories must be sealed in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
Please contact OnePlus customer service to request a return at https://www.oneplus.com/hk_en/support. Without a verified return request, the returned package will be declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached "shipped" status.
Once you've contacted OnePlus customer service and requested a return:
- You will receive and be required to submit an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form and place it inside of the shipping package you're returning.
- Include all items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, and documentation. Do not send additional add-ons such as your SIM card, cases, screen protectors, or headphones. If such items are shipped to us by mistake, we are not able to return them.
- Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up your data. You are responsible for the personal information stored in your phone - please erase all personal and sensitive data on the device before sending it to OnePlus. OnePlus will not be responsible for any disclosure of data still on the returned or serviced device.
- During service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. OnePlus is not responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained in the product’s storage. Recovery and reinstallation of third party software programs, data and information are not covered under warranty.
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of OnePlus. In such cases, customers will be informed in advance separately.
All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
OnePlus will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached "order being prepared" status.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping is calculated based on shipping address and shipping method. The following options can be selected during checkout:
Priority Shipping (2 business days processing time + 1-3 business days)
Please note that delivery dates are estimates only. Additional charges will be necessary for shipping addresses in remote locations. We are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
To return an item, please submit a ticket at https://www.oneplus.com/hk_en/support.
Events Beyond Reasonable Control
Neither party will be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond their reasonable control (wars, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, etc.).
We retain our rights to take action at any time in the event of failure to comply with these terms.
Trademarks and copyright
Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without permission. See their respective websites for more information.
We are not liable for any loss or damages that may arise from using our services.
Any issue arising from or relating to these terms, including its execution, performance or lack thereof, interpretation, or the settlement of related disputes shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to the conflict of law provisions. If there is any conflict between a provision of these terms and laws and regulations, the laws and regulations shall prevail. If a provision of these terms is held invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected.
We reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notification.
This document was last updated on 09/01/2016.