Warranties for OnePlus phones purchased through our authorized retailers in certain regions or countries, and not through oneplus.com, will vary on the country or region and OnePlus’s authorized retailers’ warranty policies in that country or region. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase. Before purchase, consult with the retailer about the warranty.
The warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product, and photo evidence of the Product’s defects to our authorized retailer in the country of purchase.
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be handled by OnePlus’s authorized retailer and will be free within the warranty period.
OnePlus’s authorized retailers may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, authorized retailers may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new OnePlus product.
The warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand, or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by OnePlus or its authorized retailers.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OnePlus or its authorized retailers.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Product.
- Products not purchased on oneplus.com or using authorized retailers.
- Repair conducted by un-official repair centers.
This document was last updated on 20.03.2018.